When it comes to birthdays, food is always a big part of the celebration. But if you’re on a tight budget, you don’t have to spend a lot of money on birthday food. Here are 20 ideas for life-saving DIY kids birthday food boxes that will help you save money and still make your child’s birthday special.
1. Have a picnic lunch: Pack sandwiches, fruit, chips and juice boxes in a picnic basket and head to the park for a birthday lunch. 2. Make your own pizza: Buy pre-made pizza dough and let the kids top their own pizzas with their favorite toppings. Then bake them in the oven.
3. Tacos or burritos: Another easy and cheap meal option is tacos or burritos. Just buy some ground beef or chicken, shredded cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and tortillas, and let everyone build their own tacos or burritos. Serve with chips and salsa on the side.
4. Spaghetti dinner: Another simple but filling option is spaghetti with meat sauce (or just plain tomato sauce if you prefer). Serve with garlic bread on the side and some salad greens tossed with Italian dressing.
No birthday is complete without food, but finding the right balance of kid-friendly foods can be tricky. Birthday parties are often full of sugar and unhealthy snacks, which is why we’ve put together a list of 20 life-saving ideas for DIY kids birthday food boxes!
These healthy and easy-to-make snack boxes will ensure that your child’s birthday party is both fun and nutritious!
From fruit kabobs to veggie chips, these recipes will please even the pickiest eaters. And best of all, they can all be made ahead of time so you can relax and enjoy the party!
-What are Some Life Saving Ideas for a Diy Kids Birthday Food Box
When it comes to feeding a crowd of kids, birthdays can be a busy time for parents. If you’re looking for some life-saving ideas for a DIY kids birthday food box, we’ve got you covered. Here are four tips to help you make the most of your birthday Spread:
1. Make sure to include plenty of snacks: Kids are always on the go and their little tummies can get grumbly quickly. Be sure to pack plenty of snacks like fruits, veggies, crackers and granola bars to keep them going throughout the day. 2. Get creative with the drinks: In addition to water, include some fun drinks like 100% fruit juices, sports drinks or even seltzer waters with different fruit flavors.
For an added treat, freeze small toys or confetti in ice cubes and add them to the drinks! 3., Incorporate some “grown-up” foods: Just because it’s a kids party doesn’t mean that there shouldn’t be some healthy options available. Pack sandwiches with whole wheat bread or wraps filled with lean protein and vegetables.
Add in some Greek yogurt or cottage cheese for a calcium boost. And don’t forget the fruit cups! 4., Don’t forget dessert!
: What’s a birthday without cake? But instead of sugary cupcakes loaded with frosting, try making mini cakes using healthy ingredients like olive oil, quinoa flour and almond milk . Top them off with fresh berries or dark chocolate chips for a delicious and nutritious treat!
Build Personal ATM VS Coin and Cash Saving Box
Easy Party Foods
One of the best things about parties is the food. But if you’re not careful, party foods can quickly become unhealthy. Fortunately, there are plenty of easy party foods that are both healthy and delicious.
One of our favorites is this watermelon and feta salad. It’s light and refreshing, but still has enough flavor to satisfy your guests. Plus, it’s incredibly easy to make.
Simply cut up some watermelon into bite-size pieces and top with crumbled feta cheese and a few mint leaves. Done! Another great option is veggie platters with dipping sauces.
This is a perfect way to get your guests to eat their vegetables without even realizing it! Load up a platter with all sorts of colorful veggies like carrots, celery, peppers, cucumbers, and broccoli. Then provide a few different dipping sauces like ranch dressing or hummus.
Your guests will love it! For something heartier, try these mini quesadillas. They’re packed with protein and fiber from the black beans, and they’re absolutely delicious.
Just fill whole wheat tortillas with black beans, shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, and green onions. Then bake until golden brown and serve with sour cream or salsa on the side. Yum!
These are just a few ideas for easy party foods that are sure to please your guests – and help them stay healthy too!
1. Kids love getting their own birthday food boxes, and it’s a great way to save money on their party.
2. Here are 20 ideas for what to put in your DIY kids birthday food boxes:
3. 1. Juice boxes or pouches – these are always a hit with kids!
4. 2. Fruit snacks – another popular option that is both healthy and delicious. 5. 3. Popcorn – a classic treat that can be easily portioned out into individual bags or containers. 6. 4.
Pretzels – a perfect snack for munching on during the party or afterwards as a take-home treat. 7.. 5 Cookies or brownies – homemade baked goods always go over well with kids (and adults)!