1. GE Z-Wave Plus 40-Amp Indoor/Outdoor Metal Box Smart Switch, Direct Wire, 120-277VAC, for Pools, Pumps, Patio Lights, AC Units, Electric Water Heaters, Compatible with a Z-Wave Certified Hub 14285 , Gray
- Common use â€“ with a number of configuration prospects, the double-pole/single-throw swap helps 120-277vac and as much as 40a. as much as two 120vac gadget might be linked with choices for single- or dual-load management.
- Operation modes â€“ an built-in toggle swap permits the selection of handbook or distant operation with on, off and z-wave modes. indicator leds are seen on the entrance of the housing to show energy standing with out opening the water-tight door.
- Weatherproof â€“ a rugged, wall-mount, metallic nema-3r enclosure with lockable door withstands the weather for outside use whereas defending wiring and settings towards tampering.
- Power monitoring â€“ remotely observe watts and kilowatt-hours when linked to a appropriate z-wave hub that helps power monitoring.
- Simple-access wiring â€“ clearly numbered screw terminals present quick, safe connections and are shielded from unintentional contact by a transparent plastic guard.
2. Hampton Bay 38,200 BTU Bronze Heat-Focusing Propane Gas Patio Heater
- 48,000 btu burner heats as much as 200 sq ft
- Warmth handled stainless-steel for power and sturdiness
- 20-lb normal propane tank home (tank not included) with desk prime for drink holder