1. Lettuce and Greens Heirloom Vegetable Seed Non-GMO Seeds for Planting Indoors and Outdoor 5 Packs – Lettuce Buttercrunch, Romaine, Arugula, Kale and Spinach by Gardeners Basics
- ðŸ¥¬ free bonus – 5 free plant markers that can assist you preserve observe of what salad backyard seeds you planted the place.
- ðŸ‡ºðŸ‡¸ usa – proudly grown and produced within the usa. do not use inferior abroad seeds in your backyard. these greens are nice grown in hydroponics, aquaponics, indoor and out of doors gardening. these seeds are all heirloom, save them for future gardens and supply meals safety for your loved ones.
- ðŸ¥¬ 5 varieties greens and lettuce seed packets – 5 of our hottest salad greens, together with arugula (roquette), spinach (bloomsdale), kale (vates blue scotch curled), buttercrunch lettuce, romain lettuce.
- ðŸ¥¬ waterproof packaging – our high-quality heirloom seeds use skilled seed packets, not like our rivals who use plastic baggage, resulting in seed mould. every top quality packet comes with planting and harvesting directions. over 5,000 seeds, greater than double our rivals.
- âœ… assure – for those who aren’t glad for any motive, return your lettuce seeds for planting for a full refund.
2. Lettuce – Easy Hydroponic Grows
- Harvest: 45 days
- Mild necessities: solar . . . soil / water: common
- Coloration: inexperienced with yellow flowers
- Plant peak: 6 – 12″ . . . plant spacing: three – 6″
- Grand rapids has giant, thick, hefty shiny inexperienced leaves. it’s crisp and tender, and simply excellent for salads or sandwiches.